Monday, January 1, 2018

THIS IS HOW WE DEFORM: Keith McMillen K-MIX

Loving my new K-Mix by Keith McMillen Instruments,  except for one thing which I’ll mention later. This compact, multi-functional device is both mixer and control surface,  and can be used as a stand-alone unit or in unison with your computer. It allows control of several parameters including EQ, trims, VU metering,  panning and reverb. The last mentioned is where my problem lies. The K-Mix is advertised as indestructible,  yet I can’t get the VERB effects section to work! Hmmmmmmm… start packing this thing up! UPDATE: Evan at Keith McMillen Instruments kindly suggested that my problem might be that the K-Mix was in “surround” mode. He was right. I fixed this problem by holding “shift” and pressing “pan”. Thanks, Evan!


No comments:

Post a Comment