Wednesday, October 10, 2012

THIS SECOND SLEEP STUDIO UPDATE: Buchla Filled


I presently have both  eighteen and twenty four space powered boats,  but have decided to consolidate my favorite 200e modules into the bigger of the two,  thus preventing the redundancy that has hampered my appreciation/use of the 200e series. I'm quite pleased with the sheer number and quality of the oscillators (Verbos 258V Dual Oscillator and Harmonic Oscillator,  Cydustries ZOe, 259e Twisted Waveform Generator,  261e Complex Waveform Generator). The addition of the 296e Spectral Processor makes for some remarkable sounds and quite the light show. My Eardrill Pendulum/Ratchet now has more friends to play with in the area of rhythmic effects. If I had more space,  another filter besides the Triple Morphing Filter would be great to have,  considering the above oscillation sources.  Oh well,  they can FM eachother into oblivion. I also have Jason Butcher's cool little ring mod in the Module Module format,  but alas,  no space in this already loaded case.

No comments:

Post a Comment